Environmental Complaints: call or email one of the Environmental Health Specialists

Greg Robison: fountain.warren@localhealth.in.gov (765)762-3035 ext. 4

Click here to view/print a complaint form.

Hazardous Substance Spills:
Report to Indiana Department of Environmental Management @ 1-888-233-7745.

Report to Fountain-Warren County Health Department @ 765-762-3035.

Click here to print / complete spill report form.